Thursday, April 16, 2009

1913 speech- just what I needed!

I've been staying home, and more than that OUT of local politics for some time now! Months ago I made the decision to step down from all of my positions in the community, volunteer and otherwise. This includes ridiculous things like being one of 28 lousy members of the Seaside Urban Renewal Agency Budget Committe or Secretary of The Kids Count Coalition, or the Seaside City Tree Board....are you kidding me? They were all entirely worthless and a complete waste of my time! and I didn't put that in my resignation letters!!! ha, like I said this is my ranting page now!
~No more Editors, or Administrators worried about being politically correct....infringing my favorite of all Amendments by telling me I can' fucking swear! ( I do love the internet!)
The only political action I am taking anymore (at least for now) is promoting Individual Liberty, the United States Constitution (minus one shadily-ratified amendment...# 16 I'm lookin' at you!) and I use my business (www.myspace.com/seaofgreenart) to promote the industrial use of hemp, medical marijuana, artistic expression!
But my favorite topic to rant about is the FEDERAL FUCKING RESERVE!!!!
click on the link below to see a video from the Daily ASStorian with a couple clips of my speech!
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1902589316?bctid=19956403001
OR, if this works...this is a TEST...
maybe the video will show up here....


and maybe later I'll have the entire speech (with my kid crying "mommy" in the background on my YouTube page....
I was whining about not being able to see my speech because of having to hold the 2 pieces of the bulllhorn, but fuck a podium any way! TYRANNY CRUSHER....if you haven't heard that phrase your missing a great (though a little extreme, even for ME) journalist....Alex Jones...he always has a bullhorn! Check him out! www.infowars.com
Peace~A

No comments: